Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

11 Weeks old



So it's been pretty busy with me searching for a job and I haven't had much time to blog with updates. But I've got a few minutes & here goes!

Clementine is doing great! She got her first vaccine shot on Nov. 6th. We only gave her the DTaP this month and she did extremely well. She was all smiling and happy until the nurse stuck her then she looked shocked and started crying! She only cried for about 2 minutes and then calmed down with her binky & some rocking. Hopefully every visit will go as smooth!

I had to do some searching for a job since the outfit I was with didn't have any work for me. So I made some calls and got on with a company that sent me down to my old stomping grounds - Karnes City. I found a B&B that has office suites and has weekly rates...so I get to bring Chris & Clementine & the dogs with me! It's pretty much like a traveling circus, but seems to be working so far!

1 comment: