Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

European Vacation!!

We are back from our 2 weeks in Europe & boy are my arms tired...no really, they are! We had a great time & saw lots of wonderful sites. I have lots of pictures to go through (over 1300!!) but here are a few really good ones of Clementine (since that's why you are reading this anyway!)

Here she is asleep in front of Sacré Coeur (Sacred heart) located on top of the Montmartre hill in Paris

Her first carousel ride

Here she is asleep in front of the Winged Victory of Samothrace at the Louvre in Paris

She is having a good time strapped onto Daddy's back in Basel, Switzerland

The Roman Coliseum looms in the background

Inside the Coliseum

Having fun at the Roman Forum


There will be more to come, but I think I need another nap, Clementine is already on her 3rd nap of the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment