Did you ever have a favorite movie while you were growing up? One that you watched over and over and over and never ever wanted the movie to end? Me too. I can remember several that I loved to watch and one of them was "Annie".
Well, low and behold, it is (at this point in time) Clementine's favorite movie! She LOVES watching it, singing to it, singing the songs when it is not on, asking us to sing the songs, etc... Her favorite song, of course, is "Tomorrow" and she has a good portion of it down. Yes, she can't say all the words yet, but is working very hard on that. I have pretty much every song memorized and can entertain her for quite a while if we are out and about and don't have the movie available. And despite seeing it about 9 thousand times already, I still enjoy watching it. Maybe I'm really just enjoying watching Clementine watch it and see how happy she is, but either way it brings a smile to my face when she says, "Watch, Annie!".
And on that note:
Hey, Dapper Dan, Hey, Hobo Man
You've both got your style
But, brother you're never fully dressed
Without a SMILE!!!
I guess Jane won.
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment