We have been doing well since Christmas and just gotten back into the grove of things. We are working and Clementine is doing great in daycare. She is always coming up with new and funny things to say. For example, she has begun asking questions...lots of them. Mostly it's, "Zat Mine?" (Is that mine?) or "Zat Yours?" (Is that yours?) and she will ask until she gets an answer. Usually she wants it to be hers, but it's not always. :)
She asked me the other day if the shower was rain. I told her it's not exactly the same, but the principal was close. "Now go get under the rain so we can wash your hair." :D
She now pedals her bike around and loves to go outside on it. We ride around the driveway. Sometimes she still likes me to push her, but not usually.
The garden/atrium is starting to look good. Chris has planted several trees in pots, topsy-turvy strawberry plants and rose bushes. I've also put out a few indoor plants, mainly herbs and aloe, but a few flowers too. I'll post pictures soon. As soon as we clean the house up nice I'll take pictures and post. I probably need someone to come visit so it will happen. If anyone is interested just let me know!!
One of the movies we watch is Gnomeo & Juliet. We were at Hobby Lobby the other day and they had little Gnomes of the characters, so we got them and put them in the atrium so she could "discover" them. When she spotted them she asked, "Zat Gnomeo? Zat Julia?" She was very excited & went over to them, making sure we were close behind. Then she had fun moving the smaller gnomes we bought around in different pots. She checks on them everyday to see if they are still there.
We also finally broke down and got a new (used) truck. We have been working with only one vehicle for about 6 months and we were managing, but because we have to travel for work and had a couple of almost-not-making-it-to-pick-up-Clementine-from-daycare scares we decided it was better for us to buck up and get another one. That way if the car is 2 hours from home we don't need to sweat so much about getting her from school.
So that is a brief update and I'll get some pictures to post so you don't have to rely solely on your imagination!!
I guess Jane won.
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment