Yesterday we started moving to our new house & boy was it hot! (big surprise) We would not have been able to do it without the help of our super awesome friend Sam and my super awesome sister-in-law Laura. I know I said it about 100 times, but thank you both **so** much!!
While we were taking a break I felt Clementine pushing super hard & my whole tummy was hard as a rock. It didn't hurt, but was pretty uncomfortable. Later I started thinking about that and realized I had my first contraction. Now, don't get too excited, I think it was a Braxton-Hicks contraction (false labor) because it didn't continue. But it was pretty interesting to say the least. I think I had one today also, but it was not as intense as yesterday & that may be because I am working on a project I had to finish for work & have not been straining like I was yesterday (Pushing and pulling carts mostly, not lifting really heavy stuff). So I'm going to keep an eye on what happens and I'll keep you updated.
I guess Jane won.
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment