Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Not a good week

My poor sweet baby is sick this week. She has major congestion & a croupy cough that just sounds terrible. :( Every time she naps it gets bad so I've been trying to hold her while she sleeps so her head can be elevated some & all the congestion will go down instead of up. It doesn't work very well, but it makes me feel a little better.

She's only been sick once before & it wasn't this bad, so I hope I'm doing all the right parental things I should be doing. I've been taking her temp but it has not been high, in fact it's been lower than what I expected especially since she seems to get sweaty every so often. Hopefully it will pass soon and Chris & I will be saved the joys of getting sick ourselves (Chris still has a cough from the last time we were all sick, it's pretty nerve-wracking).

Here's a picture of Clementine before she was sick & was still smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment