Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

All snotty & Peacocks

Chris took Clementine to the doctor today & she officially has a cold. She is all snotty & miserable, poor thing. I thought she might have an ear infection because she has started putting her hands up & covering her ears and sometimes she pulls on her hair, but the doctor said her ears looked OK & the infection may be working it's way there, but hasn't reached them yet. It is pretty obvious her nose is sore though because anytime I make to wipe it she starts crying. Sometimes before I even get to it!

On a happier note. We went to Green Pastures & had lunch with some friends (also put a big dent in their milk punch supply) and got some picture with Clementine & the peacocks.


Yay, Peacocks!


Pretty girl

2 comments:

  1. Yay pictures!

    That baby just keeps getting cuter. She's rocking that red dress, too. You have a little model on your hands!

    <3
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that face looks like she could be 2 at least. I'm sorry she has been under the weather; hope you all get some rest.

    By the way, your mom instincts are super...nothing like "QUIET" to put a mother on alert...no matter what age the child is!!!

    Be thinking of you while we are off the see the graduates. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete