Yesterday night (not last night, but the night before) Clementine kept waking up & crying every time we put her in her crib, so at about 4am we decided she could sleep with us so we could at least get a few hours in. When we woke up (about 8...hey, we were tired!) She had a low fever: 99.9. We gave her some off brand Tylenol which helped, but she was cranky & clingy all day! She cried about everything, hit her head twice while pulling herself up (and falling), wouldn't eat & she took 3 naps! She was not feeling like herself at all. I put her down to go to bed about 9:30 and when she woke up at about 2 am moved her to our bed (I didn't want to go through what we had the night before).
Today is not much better, except she does not have a fever. I've never had her act like this before when she was sick. I'm not too worried though, these seem to be all the standard symptoms people talk about when babies are sick. I just hope she feels better soon!
I guess Jane won.
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment